Friday, March 21, 2014

Orbit.

AW really loves reading.  He is so advanced he now reads full-size novels.  This is his latest book of choice:
He's been working on this one for about a month now.  He seriously reads it a lot. He even takes it on the go:
I've never read Orbit, it's one of HW's books, and sorry, John J. Nance, it may be the greatest space novel ever, but I like to make up my own story when AW asks me to read it to him:  "Once there was a space doctor named AW, and he was the best space doctor ever.  He cured all the current diseases in the world and talked to his mom on his space phone every day.  He also always picked up all his toys and was nice to his little brother. The End."  

AW really prefers reading it to himself though:
I wonder what plot lines he is coming up with in his own little head.  Perhaps one day we will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment